Re: Bluetooth drains battery?

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Alexey Balmashnov
<a.balmashnov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> BQ E4.5 phone, r23. See attached. Around the time, when power consumption
> went up, I moved from home to work, enabled and then disabled bluetooth to
> use it while on the move.
>
> At the moment, after charging battery fully, I observe the same trend. Maybe
> its not even bluetooth. Any ideas on how to pin-point responsible party?

Please run "top" in the terminal app. If the cpu is mostly used by
scope-registry then it's this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1470750

If so, it will be fixed in the OTA-5 update that's coming real soon.
In the meantime, you can do "restart scope-registry" in the terminal, or reboot.
If not, please provide any other detail you can find.

cheers,
--
alecu