Re: Bluetooth drains battery?

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 8:47 PM, Alejandro J. Cura <
alejandro.cura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Alexey Balmashnov
> <a.balmashnov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > BQ E4.5 phone, r23. See attached. Around the time, when power consumption
> > went up, I moved from home to work, enabled and then disabled bluetooth
> > use it while on the move.
> >
> > At the moment, after charging battery fully, I observe the same trend.
> Maybe
> > its not even bluetooth. Any ideas on how to pin-point responsible party?
>
> Please run "top" in the terminal app. If the cpu is mostly used by
> scope-registry then it's this bug:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1470750

Nope, don't see scope-registry. And I do not see process constantly
consuming CPU in the top output.

> If so, it will be fixed in the OTA-5 update that's coming real soon.
> In the meantime, you can do "restart scope-registry" in the terminal, or
> reboot.
> If not, please provide any other detail you can find.

If I only new, what to look for. Output of top  looks OK. Upon hitting
power button/on timeout screen switches off. Only strange thing is battery
drain.

--
Alexey