Re: [Design] removing scopes

On 07/17/2015 09:15 PM, Marcin GTriderXC.tk wrote:
Cool. So ebay and amazon scope has to be preinstalled to obtain
priviledges. I bet for the same reason as in Ubuntu desktop where we
badly need the amazon plugin to slow our system down.
I can understand the photo scope but as some Internet reviews also
confirm, ebay and amazon scope are pretty useless and I bet hardly
anyone would install them.

It's fine to dislike a scope, but on the desktop, the scopes are loaded on-demand and don't affect memory or performance unless being utilized.

Since the Amazon scope isn't a default scope, it doesn't actually run unless you manually activate it.

In such a scenario, I don't wish to deny other features I find useless. I simply use what benefits me and ignore what doesn't affect me.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/