switching to it soon.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#74 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/74.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
devel : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/
rc : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch_stable/

#262 devel-proposed/mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/mako/262:20150721:20150708/13301/

#195 rc-proposed/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch_stable/mako/195:20150722:20150210/13302/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (stable):

** [vivid-overlay] unity8 fails to start on the emulator
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1458694

* Blocking issues (devel):

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** [vivid-overlay] unity8 fails to start on the emulator
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1458694

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307
 => Merge requests present

** No data connection switching from 2G only to 3G
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1461593
 => Merge requests present

* Known issues:

None.