Re: sharing phone contact failed

Hi mattias

I can sort of confirm. I am on bq aquaris E45. In my case, when I hit the
share button on the details page of contacts, the proces seems to hang. All
I see is a popup that says 'exporting contacts' with a spinning busy- icpn.
But it never gets beyond that. All i can do is close the contacts app.

Grtz Mathijs

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015, Mattias <mattias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone confirm this error? I am trying to share a phone number in a
text message. In Contacts a click on a person, the on the details page on
the share icon, then on the Messaging app. In the Messaging app I select a
contact I want to send the number to and then click on Send. Then a Failed
message is shown. Does this also happen to others? I am using a MX4.