Re: sharing phone contact failed

Hi guys,

This looks like different bugs since Mattias is able to attach the
contact in the message and Mathijs got stuck on the contact share.

For Mattias it looks like a MMS error. Check if your operator has
support for MMS if it has, then you will need someone from Messaging
app to help you.

For Mathijs could you send me your address-book-app log (it can be
found in: /home/phablet/.cache/upstart/application-legacy-address-book-app-.log),
and check if you have any crash file related with content-hub  in
/var/crash/.

Thanks.