Re: Still no sound from blue-tooth carkit

Il 19/04/2015 19:49, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:
I have done more testing, and now I learned how to
use the bt earpiece with bq phone.

When a call is coming (I can hear the rigtone in the earpice), I can
pick it doing a single click on the device; call audio is muted. I have
to do a second, longer click to activate it.

I don't know if this is the expected behaviour, but with my
old Nokia (non smart)phone the second click wasn't neeeded.

This behaviour is slightly improved after OTA-5: previously the longer click for activating the audio channel had effect only after the caller responded, which unfortunately caused him to hang up (too much time hearing nothing).

Now the longer click activates audio even during ringing.

By the way, is there any effort currently in place to implement hands-free calling? (With my old Nokia 6120 the longer click enabled hands-free: pronounce the name, and voilà, closest match in the Addressbook is called)

bye,
rob