Re: Still no sound from blue-tooth carkit

Il 18/04/2015 13:03, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:
> Same symptoms with my bluetooth earpiece. Pairing is ok, but when a call is in place,
> even switching audio control in call application towards bluetooth
> doesn't make audio work. No sound on both sides.

I have done more testing, and now I learned how to
use the bt earpiece with bq phone.

When a call is coming (I can hear the rigtone in the earpice), I can
pick it doing a single click on the device; call audio is muted. I have
to do a second, longer click to activate it.

I don't know if this is the expected behaviour, but with my
old Nokia (non smart)phone the second click wasn't neeeded.

bye,
rob