telegram notifications

I have a probelm with telegram notifications, i get the green light flashing but no audible noise Its strange my sound has been working on telegram from the BQ that i got from the second flash sale and worked through all the OTA's Last week i noticed my phone didnt have enough disk space for OTA 5 so i wiped the phone clean on the day OTA 5 was released and updated straight to OTA 5, now i have no audible notifications.

I would have though this bug would have been fixed by now as most people have had it from the start, i cant see what use a messaging app is to you if you have no notification that you have a message, i dont think people want to watch there phone for a green light flashing!.....

Pretty poor im afraid, im looking at the amount of people having various bugs and problems with the app, its a shame the app has so much potential.

Regards
Wayne

Follow ups