[ubuntu-phone] media-player, missing audio on some mkv-video files

Hi, mailing-list,

has someone any idea for the issue on certain mkv-formats on bq-aquaris 4.5?

What is playing:
h.264 Video in mkv-container (1280x720, 25 f/s and audio MPEG AAC mp4a),

What is not playing:
h.264 Video in mkv-container (1280x720, 50 f/s and audio AC3 Stereo 160kb/s)

Am I missing codecs? Should I file a bug or is it already known? I
waited for OTA 5, but no change yet, what a pity.

Gerd

PS: Thanks to Matthias Apitz for his friendly advice to start a new
thread instead of "hi-jacking" an existing one at 20:05 with wrong
references. Sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused by this.
--
Gerd Sänger, Hüttenstr. 170, 29223 Celle
      -ubuntu-linux 15.04 64 bit-

Follow ups