Missing GLib translations on the phone

Hi everyone,

After reporting and investigating this bug[1], I noticed that GLib
translations are not installed by default on the phone.

This is a problem, because some applications, like the default
"Settings" app, use the GLib to generate strings which are displayed to
the user, and those are therefore not localized.

For now I only noticed the problem for file size units in the Setting
app, but it may affect other things.

So my question is: where should I report the issue or who should I poke
to make sure GLib translations will be included in the next OTA update?

Cheers,
Nicolas

ps: I also sent this message to the ubuntu-translators mailing list

[1]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1478208

Follow ups