Re: Missing GLib translations on the phone

Le 25/07/2015 15:07, Nicolas Delvaux a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> After reporting and investigating this bug[1], I noticed that GLib
> translations are not installed by default on the phone.
>
> This is a problem, because some applications, like the default
> "Settings" app, use the GLib to generate strings which are displayed to
> the user, and those are therefore not localized.
>
> For now I only noticed the problem for file size units in the Setting
> app, but it may affect other things.
>

> So my question is: where should I report the issue or who should I poke
> to make sure GLib translations will be included in the next OTA update?
>
> Cheers,
> Nicolas
>

> ps: I also sent this message to the ubuntu-translators mailing list

Thanks Nicolas,

I've followed up on the bug report and it's being looked at.

Can you send an email on the other list to say that it's being handled?
And please in the futur don't post on several lists or at least
cross-post so it's possible to reply to both in once... (also if you
open a bug there is usually no need to email the lists as well, one
place to deal with a problem is enough)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher