Hotspot func disables GPS func (was [Call for testing] Wi-Fi Hotspots (Internet tethering))

--
Marco A. Harrendorf

Am Mittwoch, den 22.07.2015, 17:05 +0200 schrieb Jonas Drange:
> Hello everyone:
>
> we've been working on Wi-Fi hotspots which will allow you to share your
> cellular data connection with nearby clients
> ​ using a wireless network.
>

> This is now available
> ​in
>  silo
> ​46
> , for both vivid and wily phone
> ​ ​
> images.
> ​We're happy with how it works, but we're looking for your feedback
> and unforeseen problems.

After installing the hotspot functionality which is working fine my GPS
and the location service is not working anymore on my BQ 4.5.

Today I tried to switch it on, however, it always switched back to off
after a few seconds. This problem occured both in the notification area
and in the settings -> privacy menu.
Try to switch GPS on and after a few seconds it is switched back to off.

After a downgrade to the mainstream packages GPS is working. So it must
be caused by one of the silo 46 packages.

Can anyone confirm this bug?

Best regards,

Marco