Re: Odd SMS bug after OTA5 update

Same here, but it happened with OTA4. I forgot to report it back then and
it has not happened again.

lauantai 25. heinäkuuta 2015 Dennis O'Flaherty <dennis.oflaherty@xxxxxxxxx>
kirjoitti:
> I'm seeing a similar issue.  Earlier this week I got a text message from
one person, but it appears in the messaging app as from +18056377243 (the
T-Mobile voicemail number).  I'm pretty sure the notification said it came
from the correct person, but I wasn't paying close attention to it at the
time.  Just now I was texting a friend and one SMS came in assigned to
someone else.  As far as I can tell, none have been sent to the wrong
person, which would be a much bigger problem, but if I don't have the
context of a conversation, I can't trust that a particular message came
from the person my phone says it came from.