Re: Rotation issues after OTA-5

Hi,
It is intended by the developer of MvM. I think he locked the app to landscape with the latest update.So it's not really a bug unless you think it'll be better to support portrait then file a bug for that :)
      From: Gareth France <gareth.france@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 8:29 PM
 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Rotation issues after OTA-5

I have an issue which I'm curious to find if anyone else is experiencing
and also if it has been previously reported.

When using the game Machines vs Machines it displays a message
instructing you to rotate the phone when in portrait mode, rotate it to
landscape and enjoy the game. Previously when quitting I would rotate
back to portrait, swipe to bring up the task switcher and swipe the game
down to quit. Now when rotating back to portrait the game does not
rotate and the launcher is still only available in landscape mode.

In order to quit I have to bring up the launcher and go back to the apps
scope to get the phone back into the correct orientation.