Re: Feedback to previous realease

Hey!

W dniu 26.07.2015 o 20:38, Camilo Ernesto Blanco Peña pisze:
> Hi All:
>
> I reported the bug #1478377 via
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-location/+bug/1478377.
> Can I do a feedback to previous release (from r21 to r20)?
>
> Best Regards...

Thanks for reporting the bug! It's a known issue with mako devices
sadly... somehow slipped through QA because of the tight deadlines with
all other devices. This will be fixed for OTA-6.

Anyway as for your question: I think you meant 'rollback', right? You
can easily rollback to any previous image using ubuntu-device-flash on
your host computer with your device attached. This potentially could be
something along these lines:

ubuntu-device-flash --revision=21 touch --channel=ubuntu-touch/rc/ubuntu

Depending, of course, from which channel you originally flashed - either
ubuntu-touch/rc/ubuntu or ubuntu-touch/rc/bq-aquaris.en.

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.canonical.com