Telegram Bug

Hi, I've got a major problem with the native Telegram app - I keep getting logged out, with 'Unauthorised' as the message. This is very bizarre, as I didn't have a problem before the most recent update. Also, this isn't happening with Webogram (webapp based Telegram) on my BQ 4.5, nor on my laptop. This is definitely an issue with the Telegram app.

Could someone please tell me how to troubleshoot this, and add a bug report? Is anyone else having issues with Telegram on their BQ 4.5 with rc-proposed?

Thanks,

Mitchell

Follow ups