ANNOUNCEMENT: Train Spreadsheet now fully migrated

Hi everybody,

I'm pleased to announce that the spreadsheet data is now fully
migrated into Bileto, and I've revoked edit access to the spreadsheet
for everybody. You should now use bileto for all requests current and
future.

Please take a moment to review https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
to make sure nothing is wrong. It's expected that the landing requests
won't indicate the assigned silo (and will probably have a stale
status) until the next time you run a job in the silo, that'll sort
itself out on it's own. but you should make sure the important data,
like the MPs, are correct.

I've done some spot checks that look sensible but I can't verify every
single request due to the number of them.

For example, starting in the dashboard, we can see that silo 0 has
request id 15:

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/static/dashboard.html#?q=ubuntu%2Flanding-000

If you click on the 15, it takes you to the request:

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/#/?req=15

Both by kgunn, must be correct, right? ;-)

Try this on your own silos and make sure things look legit. Thanks.

There are a few silos assigned that still have old IDs, this means
they were missing their spreadsheet rows (as happens from time to
time). If these are yours, please make bileto requests for them and we
can get the requestids fixed for them:

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/static/dashboard.html#?q=ubuntu/landing-014
(rsalveti)
https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/static/dashboard.html#?q=ubuntu/landing-026
(Mirv)
https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/static/dashboard.html#?q=ubuntu/landing-027
(cyphermox)
https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/static/dashboard.html#?q=ubuntu/landing-029
(boiko)
https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/static/dashboard.html#?q=ubuntu/landing-032
(kgunn but I think this one can just be freed)

Other than this there's a bug that seems to cause flask worker
processes to slowly hang one by one, and the more that hang the more
likely you are to get an HTTP500 from the API. I've pushed an
experimental fix but I'm not yet certain if it's been effective so
please inform me if you experience any of the following symptoms:

* service seems really "slow" (eg takes a long time for the requests
to show up, it should be quick)
* you get "logged out" a lot (if this happens just reload the page,
don't log in again)
* you see the requests page with no requests displayed (it should
always display even logged out)
* you see HTTP500 coming from https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/v1/tickets

Apologies again for the inconveniences and thanks everybody for your patience!

Follow ups