PSA: Bileto papercuts

Hello,

so I saw in the IRC scrollback while I was sleeping that there's some
confusion about how to use Bileto, I saw more than one person
complaining about this.

If you're on a page that only shows one request, such as this:

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/#/?req=73

It shows the "New Request" form alongside the landing request. Do not
enter values into this form and click 'Save', that does not edit the
request you're looking at, that creates new requests that only have a
couple values.

Just like on the main request list page, you need to click the 'Edit'
link in order to edit the request you're looking at.

I'll change the 'Save' button to say 'Create New Request' instead to
make this more obvious, but please stop creating requests that only
have one field filled out, thanks.