Slow/hanging performance

Hi,

Since about a month I got those situations where my phone becomes very very slow and unresponsive.

When I press power button to unlock I try to type my unlock password, but nothing happens and after a few seconds entire password pops in (however incorrect), I try to type again - I got vibration as a feedback, but no dots representing each number form the pin.

I manage to unlock the phone, but still - phone does not react to any gesture. Even when it finally starts reacting (about 30 seconds) - those reactions are very slow.

I normally try to keep dialling app open all the time (in background) so I don't have to wait for it to load each time I want to use it. But even when I manage to switch to it - again it takes time for the phone to react to my touches.

I cannot figure when does it happen. Usually in the morning after couple hours of inactivity, but there is hardly any rule to it.

How do I report it and where? It really seem quite hard to replicate etc, but it is annoying nevertheless.

Thank you,
Chris

Follow ups