Re: Prevent app from closing by swaping up/down

hi,
Am Sonntag, 2. August 2015 22:29:08 CEST schrieb Niklas Wenzel:

Dialer is one of the most important application. In my opinion it should
be always available in memory, to have instant access to it.

No, please don't make that the default. I really rarely use the dialer on
my phone (about once every two weeks as I primarily use my phone for web
services like Gmail).

Same here, I only use it rarely and wouldn't like to lose the memory it occupies even when stopped in background.

ciao
.. oli
--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device