Re: Can no longer receive text messages

Connecting to WiFi indeed is a workaround to get a network in the phone app. Also I can receive text messages.

Thanks,
Marco

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 9:06 AM, Jelmer Prins <info@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> does it also say you have no network when you are connected to WiFi or mobile data ?
>> On 03 Aug 2015, at 08:43, Marco F <maic23@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi list,

 it is no longer possible for me to receive text messages: Whenever I
would receive a text message, the screen lights up correctly, but there
is no notification or text in the messaging app.