Re: [Development] Writing a chorded keyboard for Ubuntu Touch

Hi all,

On Mon, Aug 03, 2015 at 07:02:23AM +1000, Mitchell Reese wrote:
> What a cool idea! Where can we get a copy of your work for desktop
> keyboards?

OK, I was reluctant to publish anything about the Penti keyboard,
because I was too lazy to explain it in detail, and also didn't expect
that anybody would be willing to learn and practice it.

Anyway, I started to write up something. Just the absolute minimum for
now, it surely needs to be improved.

You can download it from

   http://software-lab.de/penti.tgz

It has a README, the "Penti" documentation, and the modified "evdev.c"
source. You may create a patch by 'diff'ing it with "evdev.c.orig".

Or, you can boot the PilOS "operating system", see the article at

   http://picolisp.com/wiki/?PilOS

PilOS has this keyboard built-in.

Please ask me if anything is not clear, then I'll improve the README.

♪♫ Alex