Re: Slow/hanging performance

Hi Chris,

In general, if you don't know which app or component is affected, you can
report the bug here [1] and it will be routed to the correct component.

This time around I've reported it for you here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1480844

I've been also affected by this bug, which is quite an annoying one. I've
not been able to reliably reproduce it, so help from anyone who can figure
out how to trigger it or what is causing it, will be really useful to come
up with a fix.

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.