Re: [Development] Writing a chorded keyboard for Ubuntu Touch

Hello list,

On Sun, Aug 02, 2015 at 05:22:28PM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> can anybody provide information about how to write a virtual keyboard
> for Ubuntu Touch? Where can I start?
>
> I'd like to know how to
>    1. receive touch events (up to five simultaneously, it is a chorded
>       keyboard)
>    2. post key events into the system event queue
>    3. install the resulting keyboard in the system

Hmm, it seems that nobody is here who can give techincal input on that
matter.

Isn't this the development mailing list? Is this the wrong place to ask,
and where should I ask instead? Is there some list dedicated to Ubuntu
Phone *system* programming?

Or should I better look at CyanogenMod or FirefoxOS?

Thanks!
♪♫ Alex
--
   Alexander Burger