Re: Calender

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 5:44 PM, Fredrik Andersson
<fredrikfritte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it possible to make the app icon to show date of the day instead of 28?

The icon for a given app is taken from a .desktop file which points at
an image file on the filesystem.
It could be possible to update this image or to change the .desktop
file to point at a different file, and then refreshing the scope and
launcher every day at 12am, but it sounds like a lot of code just for
this one app.

If we take this further, we may want the icon for the clock app to
update the clock hands, or a stock ticker app that scrolls some
values... So the above solution is not generic enough either.

Anyway, please open a bug and we can discuss this further:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scope-click/+filebug

cheers,
--
alecu