Re: [Development] How clear cache and cookies of WebApp? (Gmail WebApp)

We have a set of hooks to delete the cache and cookies when uninstalling
webapps. By definition the cache and cookies are re-provisioned by the
hosting service when re-installing and running the webapp.
As a suggestion, we could make that active for apps like Gmail or other
Google apps which may run into problems when using multiple accounts.