ubuntu touch - kali

hi folks,
now i am discovering more and more about my mx4 works, and what interst me
the most in this adventure, is the ubuntu side, and regarding this i have
few question where you guys might have answers :)

i ve set the fs in rw and tried apt-get, wich is nice, but i ve noticed
that the kernel don t allow you to do pack injection, any idea if that can
be change?
kali has released an arm version of their distrib, can you tell me if there
is a way to get the kali tools running in my phone, my main interest of
getting in ubuntu phone, is to be able to do network auditing from the
mobile on a higher lever than android allows you to do, being able to run
metasploit in the mobile would just be amazing.

thank you for your time, if you are on #ubuntu-touch i am @nocomp

best regards

nocomp

Follow ups