Re: Phone performance

That will also be the result of the scaling governor. I was surprised too
that arale (Meizu) only has an interactive governor available.
It's quite hard to measure performance consistently and effectively with
such a governor (specially for comparison purposes).

>I'm more concerned about how can we keep phone graphics performing as well
as they do during touches, even when we're not touching them?
I don't think there's escaping the fact that we will need to tune the
governor to match the Ubuntu workload.