Re: Tablet and DualBoot

The first thing I did was to backup my tablet as suggested here:
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/installing-ubuntu-for-devices/#save-android-data

I then went to the Play store found the app and watched the video, in my
case it installed with no obvious issues, it also appears that my
existing Android 5.1.1 system was not disrupted - RUN BACKUP ANYWAY

I added the Ubuntu Touch ROM and the default channel was dev-proposed
and the default build is 280.

I found that the latest build that works with MultiROM is 275.

I even tried loading the older version and upgrading via OTA, that also
fails.

I posted a comment in the flo xda thread to see if we can get it fixed...

Tom