Owncloud App?

Sometime ago Daniel Holm was working on getting Owncloud sync support happening with Ubuntu Touch - is this work (or any work in it) still in progress? It's notable that Snappy has Owncloud (server) as one of the few dedicated snaps available, yet for Touch we're using workarounds and hacks...

Would be interested to know if anyone is still working on /interested in working on this. I don't really have the skills or time to drive this, however would be interested in contributing to a bounty if someone were to run with it.

Cheers,

Mitchell

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device