Dual Sim Bug

Not sure where to file this? When using two sim cards on the BQ 4.5, there's no indication as to which card a call is coming through on. While I can define a name for each card in settings, the phone should tell me which card a call is coming through on for each call. I run two businesses with this device, and its an issue for me not being able to answer appropriately for each call. Ideally we should be able to set a different ringtone for each sim card, as well as different notifications. At the least, we should have an indication on the screen as to which sim card is being called on. Does anyone know if these features are being implemented? Where should I file a bug if they are not?

Thanks,

Mitchell

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device