OTA-6 final freeze in effect

Hello everyone,

We are in final freeze for OTA-6 effective since last night - this means
that no additional changes are approved to land to the candidate images
without explicit approval.

For this milestone we'll be experimenting with a slight process
modification. We have performed a snapshot of packages in the first
release candidate and will be opening the vivid-overlay landing gates
for developers shortly. QA will assign some limited resources to perform
silo verification to ensure that developers aren't blocked by the gates
being closed. Whenever a fix for the OTA-6 will be required for
inclusion, we will be manually cherry-picking that package and copying
the binaries to the snapshot PPA [1] for an image rebuild.

This means that shortly the gates will be opened for normal landings,
but by default targeting the next OTA.

[1]
https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/stable-snapshot

Best regards,