Re: The Today scope

W dniu 11.08.2015 o 22:07, Dominik Wnęk pisze:

W wtorek, 11 sierpnia 2015 21:09:12 CEST, Oliver Grawert napisałeś:
hi,

Am Dienstag, den 11.08.2015, 20:10 +0200 schrieb Dominik Wnęk:
Hello,

I've been wondering about the Today scope recently. A while ago I had a calendar pane at the top with today's date and sunrise/sunset. It's gone now. I liked it, will it be making a return?

try pull-to-refresh a few times, then it returns (not sure if there is a
bug open for this yet)

ciao
    oli

Yes, I noticed unchecking and re-checking Display results from Day Info in the options makes it appear for a bit, but it soon disappears again.

Thanks,

Dominik

After a recent update, I'm now stuck in the opposite situation I had before: I only have the calendar visible in the scope, all the other info (weather, holidays, calls, messages, etc) is gone. :-(

--
Dominik Wnęk