The Today scope

Hello,

I've been wondering about the Today scope recently. A while ago I had a calendar pane at the top with today's date and sunrise/sunset. It's gone now. I liked it, will it be making a return?

Also, the weather panel is less-than-perfect (imo, ofc). It's not showing current weather/temp at all, just a forecast. Right now it's showing tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night, but it's not very consistent in the way it displays info. For instance, tonight and tomorrow are in the first line in bold, followed by the forecast and temp, while tomorrow night is in regular font in the 2nd line under the forecast and no temp. Is this something that's already been finalised, or is there still potential for change?

Thanks!

--
Dominik Wnęk

Follow ups