 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Problem with Today scope after OTA 6
 To: "nikos chatziioakimidis" <x_nikos@xxxxxxxx>, "ubuntu phone" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Thursday, 27 August, 2015, 15:07

     Hi,

     I filed this bug to track this issue:
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/today-scope/+bug/1489478

     If people can add information to that bug it will
 help.

     Thanks,

     Kyle

     On 08/27/2015 06:17 AM,
 nikos
       chatziioakimidis wrote:

     Hi list

       After updated to OTA 6 the today scope only shows date
 and
       weather, nothing else. I' ve installed the update
 for today scope
       after OTA 6.

       I'm on MX4 (arale).

       Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?