Re: Problem with Today scope after OTA 6

Also, make sure the child scopes you're interested in are actually enabled via Today's scope settings page.

One a side note, scopes machinery can deal with misbehaving child scopes during aggregation (e.g. if a child scopes times out or crashes) -- if something goes wrong, the aggreagtor scope code would be first to check.

Pawel

On 27.08.2015 16:29, Phil wrote:
I'll check it later when I do the update, but I noticed that I didn't have news, either - because I didn't have the news scope installed.  Installing it then remedied this - have you checked to see if the news scope hasn't been uninstalled or is no longer available after the update?

Cheers

Phil

On Thu, 27/8/15, knitzsche <kyle.nitzsche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Problem with Today scope after OTA 6
  To: "nikos chatziioakimidis" <x_nikos@xxxxxxxx>, "ubuntu phone" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Thursday, 27 August, 2015, 15:07
Hi, I filed this bug to track this issue:
      https://bugs.launchpad.net/today-scope/+bug/1489478
If people can add information to that bug it will
  help.
Thanks, Kyle On 08/27/2015 06:17 AM,
  nikos
        chatziioakimidis wrote:
Hi list After updated to OTA 6 the today scope only shows date
  and
        weather, nothing else. I' ve installed the update
  for today scope
        after OTA 6.
I'm on MX4 (arale). Is anybody else experiencing the same problem? -----Inline Attachment Follows----- --