Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bileto improvements, Dashboard deprecation

On Thu, 2015-08-27 at 12:15 +0200, Michael Zanetti wrote:
> * I find it a little harder to find my silos in bileto, I think that's
> partially because the list has less spacing than the entries in the
> dashboard had, but also because bileto still shows my old, already
> landed silos.

I think this is hard, because it's just a large list, and the only
separation of anything really, is with whitespace. Even just keeping
track of the row for your landing can be a bit difficult, if you are
scrolling horizontally in a window, versus using a full screen browser.
One thing that would help here, I think, is simply changing the UI to
show "My Requests" separately from all the others, and always at the
top. Providing clear separation for the requests I make, from the
hundreds being made by others, will certainly make it easier to track my
own, especially when other requests come in after mine.