Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bileto improvements, Dashboard deprecation

Hi Robert,

One small thing that I think would help a lot, is to have the link to
the PPA, have the "/+packages" added to the end of the URL. The main PPA
page by itself is pretty much useless, and what I need is to get at the
links to download the armhf .debs that were built, or to see build logs,
which are all on the +packages page.