Re: Dekko && order of mails in folder

Yes, it could be. But what if everyone starts sending out an email to the list whenever one has a problem with an application or a component of the system? I also think that it is much easier for developers to respond to requests if they are made privately, without the pressure of having the whole list listening. However, these are just my thoughts. I don't want to hinder you from posting to this list at all, so I won't bug you any further.

Cheers,
Niklas