Re: Dekko && order of mails in folder

Matthias, could you please direct your request to
http://bugs.dekkoproject.org/?

There is the theoretical possibility that no Dekko developer is reading
this list. You should open a bug report or feature request in their bug
tracker.

Peter

Am Sonntag, 30. August 2015 schrieb Niklas Wenzel :
> Yes, it could be. But what if everyone starts sending out an email to the
list whenever one has a problem with an application or a component of the
system? I also think that it is much easier for developers to respond to
requests if they are made privately, without the pressure of having the
whole list listening.
> However, these are just my thoughts. I don't want to hinder you from
posting to this list at all, so I won't bug you any further.
> Cheers,
> Niklas
> Am So, 30. Aug, 2015 um 5:51 schrieb Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> El domingo, 30 de agosto de 2015 17:46:28 (CEST), Niklas Wenzel escribió:
>
> Hi Matthias, please don't get me wrong. I appreciate that you are active
on here. But why don't you contact the Dekko developers directly when you
have any issues with their application? Why is there a need to send this to
the whole list? Regards, Niklas

--
Peter Bittner
Ilgenstrasse 3, CH-8280 Kreuzlingen