Re: Problems with duplicated Abandoned requests?

So right now for example I was on the "Mine" page. The newly created
request appeared on the bottom of the list. But even if it appears as
the first entry, I would expect the form that I just filled in to do
something visually (clearing the fields, add a green highlight like LP
does or something) to give some feedback that the button press was
successfull.