Re: Next generation of SDK

Am 02.09.2015 um 11:30 schrieb Christian Dywan:
Hey Zoltán,

I decided to be brave because I loved that blog post and went ahead and installed all of it.

Ubuntu SDK IDE starts up as slowly as usually, but once it's running it actually feels more snappy (no pun intended), it seems as though some of the background processing is happening faster. Opening, folling around with, and running a random project worked fine.
Could you check if "click-chroot-agent" is actually started from the package? Not the one installed in /usr/bin. I have a feeling that might be broken...

The Help page seems to have a glitch, all CSS styling is missing, all I'm getting is black/white/blue. Although it works fine otherwise.
Only for UITK, or for all help pages?

Installing the API packages didn't go well - they installed but I got lots of error messages from the shell. Logs attached - output is part German but as the packages technically installed I can't re-run it, let me know if you need help making sense of it.

Regards,
    Christian