Re: General Slowness after OTA-6 update

Just thinking wrt "might it be some app/service
crashing, apport running to collect crash data and freeze happens
during that"

It's a common enough occurrence should design consider a "system busy"
notification just before launching apport. Otherwise this is exactly what
happens, user says "huh, phone just bogged down for no reason, guess it's
just performance"

br,kg