Re: Landing team week 36 / 2015

Hi Phil.

It is custom tones only for Alarms in Clock application.
First check which Clock application you have installed. It should be:
3.5.364
https://uappexplorer.com/app/com.ubuntu.clock

Next run Clock app and add some new alarm, by swiping bottom edge

In the Sound page, there is an button "Add custom sound".

Best Regards
Bartosz