Re: Landing team week 36 / 2015

On 09/04/15 10:50, Timo Jyrinki wrote:
Hello!

With Łukasz away this and next week, I decided to do a summary of this
week's news.

The OTA-6 is now being distributed to all Bq phone users too starting
Wednesday, and the reception has been good. I'm very happy about the
WiFi hotspot feature, which was the last "must have" feature I had on
my own list.
><SNIP><

Hi,

Today i messed around with the hotspot, and i noticed it uses the same ip network as the rndis interface.
That means i have to shutdown rndis to use the hotspot.
Otherwise 10.42.0.0/24 is used on two interfaces (AP0 and rndis0) and things don't work as expected.

Can we have a different subnet on both networks? That way we can use rndis and the hotspot at the same time.

Kind regards,
Ed