Re: General Slowness after OTA-6 update

Hi

I have a BQ 4.5 upgraded to r25 two days ago and I am experiencing the same thing, but not affecting the exact same apps/services.

In my case it is the messaging service that is hopelessly slow. When I start it it takes longer than before to display the latest threads and additionally, I have to wait up to 10 s before the phone numbers are replaced by the corresponding names from the contact list.

When I tap a thread it takes at least 3 times longer than previously to display its contents and often the screen is blank for a few seconds first.

Every action undertaken (except typing the message) takes several seconds to complete!

Best regards,
Ari