Re: General Slowness after OTA-6 update

I can't confirm general slowness on my bq E5, but some other, critical
issues are still present:

1.) Phone app makes screen stays black during call (so you can't hang up).
2.) Copy-and-paste still doesn't work neither in a browser nor any web
apps. (I only get the selected area and a "Copy" option.)
3.) Web apps turn into a white screen sometimes.

And, what we not a problem before the upgrade:

4.) When I come back into reach of a WiFi network (e.g. when turning
home) the phone doesn't automatically reconnect. (Makes me continue
using up mobile broadband traffic.)

Anyone else having those too? I guess so.
Which of those do have bugs reports on Launchpad?

Johan, if you have issues with the Facebook web app (which one?) try
Mitchell Reese's web app. That works fine on my bq E5. And that it's
much better than Canonical's implementation (sorry guys!) goes without
saying.

Peter