Re: General Slowness after OTA-6 update

Su venerdì 4 settembre 2015 19:59:51 CEST, Peter Bittner ha scritto:
I can't confirm general slowness on my bq E5,

I own an E4.5, no general slowness here too.

but some other, critical
issues are still present:

1.) Phone app makes screen stays black during call (so you can't hang up).

Can't confirm. Calls are OK here.

2.) Copy-and-paste still doesn't work neither in a browser nor any web
apps. (I only get the selected area and a "Copy" option.)

As usual. Clipboard management in browser is in my opinion currently one of the main issues for the platform, ATM.

3.) Web apps turn into a white screen sometimes.

Yes, happens very rarely here, anyway.

And, what we not a problem before the upgrade:

4.) When I come back into reach of a WiFi network (e.g. when turning
home) the phone doesn't automatically reconnect. (Makes me continue
using up mobile broadband traffic.)

Maybe this is a (missing) feature, not a bug. Not a problem here. Anyway, will try.

bye,
rob