Re: Using 64bit Android BSPs with Ubuntu

Am Montag, den 07.09.2015, 14:57 +0100 schrieb John McAleely:

> Are these the two options we have? What pros and cons are there for
> each?

do you actually know (did anyone test) if hybris would get along with
running in 32bit on the ubuntu side while the container is 64bit ? i
suspect there needs to be some syscall translation between the two
hybris sides ...

otherwise yes, it would be a good interim if we could use a 32bit rootfs
with 64bit container ... apps wouldnt be able to address the full ram
though (afaik thats limited to 3GB with armhf) so it wouldnt be a
permanent solution.

long term someone needs to make arm64 images work anyway indeed.

ciao
	oli